Friday, December 12, 2008

What lenght will people go to defend their product

I have been working passionately on my craigslist service for car dealers and am having a blast in the process.  The service provides much better value than any SEM campaign can.  Still at the end of the day SEO is the winner for dealership website traffic.

I did a post about car dealer website traffic and referenced another post written by another industry vendor.  They replied it took ages for an SEO campaingn to be effective.  So I did a post titled Dealer.com Challenge - SEO vs Search Engine Marketing and will be updating search results for it to prove that SEO does not take ages.

SEO can be instant traffic I have stats to prove it.  Trying to denigrate SEO by saying it "takes ages" by a website and SEM vendor makes me laugh.  I do not know if it is to defend their product or they just do not know better.

Lets see how long it takes that post to show up for dealer.com search engine marketing.

No comments: