Thursday, December 4, 2008

Another Local Market Beauty - That can go nation wide

Chasing the serps for local market is now turning into a fun past time for me.  Even though I am woking hard on my craigslist for car dealers service it still does not let the affiliate in my die.  It may be to my detriment some with me going after these local markets but it will still be fun.

I have talked about going after Tulsa special auto finance terms before.  I transfered a property that I had geared towards that market to someone for a trade out, but it is just to juicy to pass up.  The market there is soft and even the ones that think they know seo are losing thier local terms and they have a brick and mortar car dealership there.

The first site I created going after Bunswick GA used car terms is already showing a nice income after just two days. So I will wonder how long it will take before I see antything from the Tulsa bad credit auto loan market.

No comments: