Friday, June 1, 2007

I must be dreaming

Today has been an ok day. I have made three sales through PPC advertising. The total profit on these three sales was just shy of $80.00. I logged into my adwords account and have only spent $2.85. To me this is phenomenal. I would gladly trade $2.85 for $80 all day long. My other campaign has run its course I do believe. As I have only logged one sale today and spent almost $20 to make $28. Still that is not a bad return but the clicks are way down.

Ok to summarize my first week of doing this I have made net profit a little over $800. I know it appears that my numbers a tad skewed, but I have another project running via a news letter advertising that has generated well for m also. It is through a different affiliate network that I have not spoke about before now. That is my first experiment newsletter advertising. I just set it and forgot it.

Total time invested about 20 hours. I am going to experiment with some different tools over the weekend and let my silent salesman keep running along.

No comments: