Thursday, May 31, 2007

Keeping it up

Apparently I am doing something right here. In just four days I have generated a little over $400 in affiliate income from my arbitrage experience.

I am adding three more campaigns today. I am sure that they all will not be as responsive as the one I am currently running. The good thing is I am over $400 in profit so I have some flexibility to experiment.

My ultimate goal is to have 15 campaigns going at one time and continually researching others. I have done this with basically no out of pocket money. If you remember I got $20 in free advertising from the Bidvertiser. (see button on left) I have now over spent the $20 but it is because I am in profit.

For my next three campaigns I will be dedicating $300 in advertising total. $100 for each campaign. I will post the details of each one in a later post.

Keep coming back it works...

No comments: