Monday, May 28, 2007

Outstanding results so far

My PPC ad went live around 10 am this morning. If the results in 10 hours are any indication of how this campaign is going to run I will be am going to scout other similar opportunities.

So far here are the results:

Money spent on PPC advertising: $8.49

Revenue Generated : $112.00

Net profit of $103.51

I am extremely satisfied with result thus far.

This stuff is not rocket science it just requires you to pay attention and track your results.

In my next campaign I am going to try something a little different, that will allow me to capture some leads. I know this will cut down on my conversion ratios but the lead is more valuable than the conversion.

1 comment:

Hello World said...

Hi Paul,

I really enjoy your blog. You should consider on sprouting more details to your loyal reader, especially on traffic arbitrage section. Like what search engine and PC u use or some niche market you recommend.

Cheers mate,
Adi