Sunday, May 27, 2007

Tools that I am using

My advertising has not gone live yet so in the mean time I will share some of the tools that I am using..

Biverster. You will see a button on the left for them that will give you $20 in free clicks. In addition to the $20 in free clicks I have also set a daily ad budget of $10 per day. I will let this campaign run for seven days and check my results. Bidverster offers contextual advertising very similar to Adsense.

I am advertising a program affiliated with Clickbooth. I have read some recent trashing of Clickbooth so I will keep all posted on my relationship with them.

The exact affiliate program I am running is a primer for getting started with Adsense. It is a very inexpensive program that cost $1.87 that provides buyers tools and information on getting started with Adsense. Unfortunately, I do believe that there are many leaks in the program itself. As this is my first test in arbitrage I really don't care about the leaks as the bounty is $28 and that is more than I would make on a simple Adsense referral for a publisher.

The truth is that many people that try to make money with affiliate programs, arbitrage and contextual publishing usually give up before they get started. So that is why I am not really concerned with the leaks on this program.

No comments: