Monday, June 18, 2007

My Newest Site

This is not an arbitrage site but it has been taking alot of time working on it and I have not really participated much in my traffic arbitrage that is already running. I have been fortunate to get this site indexed in google in less than 3 days. (can you say WTF).

You can take a look at it here. It is nothing spectacular and really is my first site that is dedicated to a specific niche. I have tons of ideas to spawn off of this however it all takes time. Remember the "Tortuous and the Hare"?

My best advice to readers just do something and do it fast. Currently this new site is generating about $5 a day. I dont think I can get rich off of that, however I now have several different sites making money and it totals to around $80 a day and that is without buying traffic!! That coupled with some of the arbitrage stuff I have going it is a nice income from hacking away on this keyboard.

No comments: