Monday, March 2, 2009

Using Supporting Properties to Make Some Jingle

I just set up a new "supporting property".  It will be for helping buyers find many dealers websites and providing valuable information on new domestic cars and trucks. While it will have some built in forms of monetization that is not the main purpose of the site.  My goal is to build an authority site about domestic vehicles.

This will give me an asset in my inventory that will help my clients and their clients.  This really has nothing to do with traffic arbitrage but it will be a valuable tool to use for automotive SEO.  I have a few other domains I will be using this strategy on as well. To exploit some automotive seo mistakes that other consultant in the niche make.

Chances are these sites will not cover the cost of the direct content or maintenance cost but that is ok for now.  Hopefully they will become good link bait which can be transfered to my customers who need it.  Mostly those needing search engine reputation management.

No comments: