Sunday, January 1, 2017

New Endeavors - Old routines - Bank that Cash

All that New Years hoopla is shit. Get caught up in the yearning and reflection. Great way to waste a bunch of fucking time. People represent about their plans for the new year and all they do is talk about it. They make zero plans and execute nothing. They give up before they ever getting started. Fuck That

I have been working on a lot of things personally over the last six month and have moved myself into a position to get back in the game full time providing marketing services to other businesses. At my core I am a digital marketer. I could sell shit sandwiches online and get you to look forward to eating it.

There are a few ways to make money helping other business market themselves:


  1. Webdesign services - If I do that I will just be the middleman. I can't stand doing the work and don't have the patience for "I meant the other blue, you know the one that looks like Brad Pitt's eyes" shit. I can turn the wrenches if  I Have to. I rather just supervise. Low end low margin.
  2. Marketing services, where the business is marketed directly. SEO, SEM, social media, local optimization. The fat middle where the bread gets buttered. Decent margin lots of work,
  3. Lead Gen - I own the asset and sell the leads to whoever the fuck I want to. Big Margin lots of set up.
Number 2 and 3 win I will do number one only if I get the work in number two.

I am working on a lead site that will launch soon. I will be using various methods to drive traffic and different techniques to drive visibility.

The average lead sells for $40.00 and my first goal is to get to 5 leads per day for 90 days then expand from there.


No comments: