Saturday, October 4, 2008

Testing for Conversion

Currently I am working with an "apprentice" on maximizing squidoo lenses for conversion.  Our first niche we are concentrating on is "special auto finance Tulsa".  The reason we chose this was for the fact that the competition is very low, the conversion payments are ok and to help build a case study to use to sell these services to auto dealers. 

Affiliate marketing is fun but developing a business around serving others for me is more rewarding.  So combining the two is a natural thing for me.  I do ok as an affiliate marketer, know the car business and have deep contacts from being involved with an automotive social network.

Just recently I was even publshed by one of the larger print publications in the auto industry with an article dealing with using social networking to sell cars and services.  Lots of exciting things I just hope the calls quit comming in from people trying to hire me as an internet sales manager.

No comments: