Sunday, October 12, 2008

Planting a Squidoo Bomb

I know that traffic arbitrage is more about buying traffic for one price and selling it for another. That business model is almost dead with the changes in PPC.  I also know that most affiliate marketers do not talk much about the niches they are in.  I am going to break that cycle now.

I work full time as an automotive marketing consultant and have a few clients.  New client acquisition is slow right now because the industry is in a tail spin.  Since I do not have full time to devote to affiliate marketing I am slowly working with someone to build an automotive squidoo empire.

This will do a few things when the automotive market starts to recover.  It will allow me to have established properties that can easily be transferred to or used to market future clients.  Second it will allow us to earn some income from squidoo and affiliate offers in the meantime.

I was turned onto using squidoo for this when I showed someone how easy it is to rank for non competitive keywords like "Special Financing Tulsa".  Now as stated in a previous post we are going after Tulsa Chevrolet terms with squidoo.  Right now we have one lens ranking low and are adding a dozen over the next week.

We are also going after some other terms and will post about them as well.  I have a domain I was saving for a squidoo car marketing squeeze page but now will turn it into a blog.  So keep an eye out for it.

Some people people in the industry will not like what I am doing and will probably try to cause trouble over it, but hey I am a big boy and can stand the heat!!!




, , , ,

No comments: